Brooke Preston
Mr.Rease
Eng11
12 Nov 17






Thursday-


Quote #1: “that’s enough let our stories be ashes “ Pg.81

My answer to question 1 was : The theme was friendship
Because Hiền and Kien were separating from each other and
they were sad .
My answer to question 5 was: I turned theme into a conflict of ab contemporary issue
The contemporary issue related to this quote would be
the murders of jealous men and women who can’t let go of their past relationships.

Quote #2: We’re prisoners of our shared memories of wonderful times together ....”

My answer was to question 1: The theme is loneliness , if you are left with just your memories
And no one to make more with it causes you to only think of the ones already left . Which may cause you to feel lonely .

My answer was to question 2: I think the quote characterizes Kien . Kien is always
Called the “sorrowful solider/spirit” in the quote it symbolizes the sorrowful part of Kien.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction