Brooke Preston
Mr.Rease
Eng 11
19 Nov 2017


                                                   Reflection


My opinion about this book can’t be explained in words but I’ll try.
Sorrow of war was was a great book.  Every page hooked you to read more and more.
The book gave you a bit of dramatic ,depressing details about moments in the war
and then it would give you intense sexual moments that are not my personal favorite .
The book was balanced out into sad ,exciting, and overall engaging details.
I liked the fact that Kien had determination. He wrote about his experiences in the war
 even if they gave him flashbacks of horrible things. Sorrow of war wasn’t just about
war it was about love and I believe that’s what made it interesting.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction